Online UPS Manufacturer
Capacity : 500 VA to 50 KVA
PT equipment manufacturer and supplier of Online UPS in India. It is particularly suited for industrial and rural power situations where large power fluctuations and prolonged power outages are observed. Its wide input range prevents the battery from discharging frequently.
- Voltage : 230 V Single Phase + 19% – 15% or 415 V Three Phase +/- 15%
- Frequency : 50Hz +/- 6%
- Rectifier : Automatic float cum boost charger, CVCC type.
- Voltage : 230 V Single Phase + 1% or 400 V Three +/- 1%
- Frequency : 50Hz +/- 0.5Hz
- Wave from : Sine Wave
THD less than 5% with no single harmonic greater than % on linear load, Power Factor : 0.8 lagging to unity.
- Inverter Efficiency
- On full load better than 85%
- Control Method : Sinusoidal PWM control
- Circuit Method : True on Line PWM UPS Zero Transfer Time
Normal DC Voltage
- 48 V DC / 60 V DC / 120 V DC
- 144 V DC / 240 V DC / 300 V DC
- Creast Factor : Better then 2.5
- Cooling : Forced air cooled.
- Temperature : 0 – 50 o C Ambient
- Humidity : 95% RH non condensing
- Acoustic Noise : Less than 60db at 2mts. from the cubicle.
Static Bypass : ( Optional )
Adequately rated solid state switch which will transfer load from UPS to Mains within 10 Mesc. (synchronized ) 20 Msec. (unsynchronized) to avoid any damage to loads.
- Telecommunication Equipments
- Medical Electronic Equipments
- Process Control Equipments
- Network Systems
- Security & Emergency System
- Advanced PWM / MOSFET / IGBT Technology
- RFI / EMI spike & Output of Inverter.
- Inverter Efficiency SMPS
- User friendly UPS System
- Guaranteed uptime 95% minimum
- Modular system and compact size
- Caters to Genets / Electricity supply
- Prompt and Efficient service
- Mains : MCB
- Load : MCB ( Optional )
- Inverter : DPDT
- Voltmeter to read input & output
- Output over voltage
- Output under voltage
- Output over current
- Mains failure
- Battery reverse polarity (Optional)
- Battery low
|Output over load trip|
- Input : Mains over voltage / under voltage
For step load change from 25 to 100% output voltage will remain within 10% and recovers to 2% within 60 msecs.
- Battery over voltage
- Battery low
- Battery over current