Capacity : 500 VA to 50 KVA
- Voltage : 230 V Single Phase + 19% – 15% or 415 V Three Phase +/- 15%
- Frequency : 50Hz +/- 6%
- Rectifier : Automatic float cum boost charger, CVCC type.
- Voltage : 230 V Single Phase + 1% or 400 V Three +/- 1%
- Frequency : 50Hz +/- 0.5Hz
- Wave from : Sine Wave
THD less than 5% with no single harmonic greater than % on linear load, Power Factor : 0.8 lagging to unity.
- Inverter Efficiency
- On full load better than 85%
- Control Method : Sinusoidal PWM control
- Circuit Method : True on Line PWM UPS Zero Transfer Time
Normal DC Voltage
- 48 V DC / 60 V DC / 120 V DC
- 144 V DC / 240 V DC / 300 V DC
- Creast Factor : Better then 2.5
- Cooling : Forced air cooled.
- Temperature : 0 – 50 o C Ambient
- Humidity : 95% RH non condensing
- Acoustic Noise : Less than 60db at 2mts. from the cubicle.
Static Bypass : ( Optional )
Adequately rated solid state switch which will transfer load from UPS to Mains within 10 Mesc. (synchronized ) 20 Msec. (unsynchronized) to avoid any damage to loads.
- Telecommunication Equipments
- Medical Electronic Equipments
- Process Control Equipments
- Network Systems
- Security & Emergency System
- Advanced PWM / MOSFET / IGBT Technology
- RFI / EMI spike & Output of Inverter.
- Inverter Efficiency SMPS
- User friendly UPS System
- Guaranteed uptime 95% minimum
- Modular system and compact size
- Caters to Genets / Electricity supply
- Prompt and Efficient service
- Mains : MCB
- Load : MCB ( Optional )
- Inverter : DPDT
- Voltmeter to read input & output
- Output over voltage
- Output under voltage
- Output over current
- Mains failure
- Battery reverse polarity (Optional)
- Battery low
|Output over load trip|
- Input : Mains over voltage / under voltage
For step load change from 25 to 100% output voltage will remain within 10% and recovers to 2% within 60 msecs.
- Battery over voltage
- Battery low
- Battery over current