Safety Switches Manufacturer
Pull Cord Switches
Belt Sway – Pull Cord and Heavy Duty Limit Switch.
- Universal (common) cast aluminum enclosure
- Same overall and general mounting dimensions and hence reduction variety of mounting brackets
- Rationalized design and construction allow the inter-changeability of parts. Special rubber (*O*ring) on a shaft for better protection against the ingress of dust, dirt, etc.
- Enclosure: Cast AL/ Cast Iron, weatherproof, field mounting type, IP 65, epoxy painted, color light gray
- DMC (FRP) enclosure for use in a corrosive environment. Special flame Proof enclosure for use in hazardous areas, Group lla, llb & lic
- Output Contacts: 1 NO + 1 NC/ 2 NO + 2NC
Contact Rating: 10 Amp resistive at 440 V AC
Reset: Pull Cord Switch Manual reset type
Belt Sway Switch: Auto reset type
Operation of Belt Sway Switch
For the normal running of the belt with acceptable swaying, the Belt Sway Switch is generally mounted on both sides and the edge of the conveyor belt. A small clearance is allowed between the contact roller and the belt edge to allow the normal running of the belt with acceptable swaying. When swaying exceeds the normal limit, the belt edge pushes the contact roller, which drives the switch and operates the contacts. The switch resets automatically when the belt resumes normal running.
The switch allows smooth running of the conveyor and protects it from damages by over swaying which can occur due to uneven loading of material, worn out idler roller bearings, etc.
Operation of Pull Cord Switch
The Pull Cord Switch is mounted on the walkway side of the conveyor belt, preferably at about every 20 meters. When the rope is pulled from any side. The switch is operated. Unless and until the handle is reset to normal position manually, the switch remains in operating condition.
Pull cord switch also known as Rope Operated Emergency switch is used as a safety switch to stop the conveyor belt in case of an emergency.
Heavy Duty Limit Switch
Heavy Duty Limit Switch is extensively used on EOT cranes, conveyors, transfer cars, elevators, steel mills & material handling equipments for sensing end limits & position sensing.
Electronic Speed Switch / Zero Speed Switch
- It senses speed in a non-contact way. Hence no moving parts. No wear and tears of rollers or misalignment of couplings
- Easy speed setting
- Built-in initial bypass time delay arrangement.
- Speed setting possible from 1 RPM to 5000 RPM in optional ranges
- Totally enclosed sensor works in presence of dust, dirt water, oil & chemicals
- Direction sensing and speed monitoring of various location from a single point is possible
Din Rail Type, In Weatherproof Enclosure, Field Mounting Type, With Flame-proof Enclosure.
Electronic Speed Monitor Speed of conveyors, crushers, rolling mills, agitators, mixers, stirrers, screw conveyors, and other industrial machinery. This device actuates relays contacts at a preset speed. Using these contacts desired control actions such as zero speed protection/under speed protection/over speed protection can be achieved.
TILT SWITCH is an electronic device specially developed for sensing the level of an approaching stockpile on stacker-reclaimed or material in a hopper, in a silo and provide an output signal which can be used to initiate control actions.
- The Sensor probe of the unit has unidirectional sensing pattern and hence on whichever side it tilts, it definitely provides an output signal.
- Tilt switch has built adjustable ON and OFF delays to take care of the nuisance tripping due to wind flow or momentary jerks at the start and stop of the machine. Specification
|Type||TLS – 602|
|Supply||110 / 240 V AC, 50 Hz. 1 Phase ( Please specify supply )|
|Off Delay||1 to 10 Secs. ( Continuously adjustable )|
|On Delay||1 to 10 Secs. ( Continuously adjustable )|
|Output Contacts||2 C/o at 5 A resistive, at 240 V, 50 Hz.|
|Sensor Probe||38 mm Ø x 250 mm long ( approx.)|
|Enclosure||For control unit Din Rail IP 30 / Wether proof Ip65|